Sunday, June 8, 2008

Kick Starting...

Graphology, some of u might not be acquianted with this word even.For a layman, this can be termed as Handwriting Analysis to know a person's present characterstics, remember 'present'.
This science has nothing to do with predictions or future.Please bear this in ur mind.

My interest in this subject started way back in 1999.At that time i was a 15 year old boy who has just given his 10th class board exams.One fine day, i met a person in my coaching centre who was crowded with students.I was curious to know who he is, because he was not a tutor.I also pushed because of curiousity went to him.He, named, Ankit was taking students notebook, flipping over some pages & then speaking about their characterstics.I too shown my notebook to him and to my astonishment i found all words correct.Out of outmost curious nature, i waited till he finished all students analysis.As he got up to leave i caught him at the gate & requested him to let me also understand how & what he does.From there i got my first lesson towards Graphology without even knowing what it is.

Coming back to Handwriting Analysis, it took me years to get some convincing success rate.Its a growing science & a lot many people are practising it as a hobby in India & abroad.But still the knowledge bank looks short in this area.I would like to share & learn from all of you who loves this as much as i do.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gud one dhiraj

Its gud to see a different kind of work. Its a very fresh topic and interesting one too.

Try to share your mor experinces also some tips for other guys who can also learn this art from like you have learnt from ANKIT.

Keep it up!
Best wishes
Hemant pasrija

Unknown said...

Hi Dhiraj...All the best for new initiative. Let's share and learn together...my query... is analysing signature and handwriting the same??? if yes/no how... pl express your views.

Warm Regards

Unknown said...

Gud One..
But shows only one thing..
Ki tera dhyan kaam se jayada faltu fund mein ghus gaya hai..
Hawa baji chod de .. aur AS7 report ka dhyan kar...

Tarun Babbar said...

Hi,

Good to start with.... I will look forward to read interesting insights about this science-cum-hobby.

Tarun

Nandini said...

hey......buddy

I thought the other day when we met, u were cracking a joke when u analyzed my hand writing!!!!
hey KIDDING YAAR..
good keep it up...please teach me some tips as wellllllllllll...
cheers
Nandini Gupta

Unknown said...

Hey...no activity !!!
Dhiraj please reply my query regarding Handwriting and signature...
Cheers